Monday, September 14, 2009

enews!

We just launched a new e-newsletter! If you are not currently receiving our emails, leave us a comment with your email address. Here a little sneak peek at our first issue.

Hi, my name is John Davis, General Manager of Glenn E. Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep. I personally welcome you to our monthly newsletter. In each issue you will find that it is more than a typical newsletter. Along with sharing what's happening at Glenn E. Thomas Company, it will also include other articles related to our community and lifestyle. I hope you enjoy reading each issue!

This year we are celebrating our 100 year anniversary. I am excited to announce that last month we acquired the Chrysler and Jeep franchises. In addition to our award winning Dodge sales, service, and parts departments, we are now able to offer these same services for the Chrysler and Jeep brands. Thank you for allowing us to serve you since 1909!

To view our entire newsletter, click here.

1 comment:

The last Unicorn said...

I want to get the newsletter! You know my email :)